Romaine Salad w/ Marconi Creamy Garlic Dressing
- 1 large romaine lettuce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 avocado
- 3 tablespoons grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup seasoned croutons, purchased or homemade
- 1 bottle Marconi Creamy Garlic Dressing
- Tear lettuce into bite-size pieces, you should have about 12 cups.
- Cover and refrigerate until well chilled.
- Just before serving, peel, pit and dice avocado.
- In a large salad bowl, combine avocado, lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, onions and croutons.
- Stir Marconi Creamy Garlic dressing and pour over salad then toss until well mixed.